Sunday Morning Worship and Learning
- 8:30 AM Contemporary Worship Service - Children are able to sit with their family for all or part of the worship service or gather in the back of the worship area for crafts and interact with other children at any time during the service. Rhythm instruments are often available to use during the worship service.
- 10:00 AM Traditional Worship Service - Children participate in the first part of the worship service and then are excused for a time to learn about God through art, bible stories, games, activities and cooking.
Ongoing Adventures With God
- Friday Family Nights – Every other month from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM parents and children of all ages enjoy an evening of food, fellowship crafts, games and music. Contact Angie at 619.426.2211 for the next date.
- Parent's Night Out – Every other month from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (alternating with Friday Family Nights) parents can drop off their child/children infant – 6th grade at the family life center. We’ll care for your children while you enjoy a few uninterrupted hours with your spouse and/or friends. Contact Angie at 619.426.2211 for the next date.
- Mother's Morning Out – Wednesday and Thursday Mornings from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. This program offers childcare from infant to five years of age. During the morning your child will be introduced to the love of God through play, music, crafts, activities, bible stories and chapel. Each week a different New Testament bible story is introduced. The curriculum follows The Beginner’s Bible and has a one year cycle. To register for this program call 619.934.5101. Messages are retrieved daily. There is a nominal fee for this program.
- Kids Summer Camp – Each summer CVPC offers a summer kids camp. This year the camp will be offered the week of June 11, 2012 through June 15, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. The theme is F.R.O.G. as we learn how to be frogs and to Fully Rely On God. This camp is for children preschool through 6th grade. To register call 619.426.2211 or email Angie@cvpres.org.
- Music and Drama Camps – throughout the year CVPC offers week long music and drama camps for children ages 2nd grade through 12th grade. The next camp will be held September 24th – 29th 2012 with a performance at the 8:30 and 10:00 worship services on Sept. 30th 2012. The camp hours are from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. To register call 619.426.2211. For any of these activities please contact Angie at email@example.com or call (629)426-2211
- For any of these activities please contact Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619.426.2211
Opportunities to Serve
F.R.O.G. Kids Summer Camp – Leaders and helpers are welcome to assist in areas of arts, crafts, games, science, music and stretching. 2012 camp June 11 to June15 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. To register call 619.426.2211 or email Angie@cvpres.org.
Children's Worship Service Opportunites – Children may serve as liturgists (lead the congregation and read the Scriptures) or as acolytes (candle lighters).
Friday Family Nights and Parent's Night Out – Helpers are always welcomed to lead or assist with arts & crafts, games, music, kitchen help or table leaders.
Contributions – Christian education programs need and welcome contributions of arts and craft supplies, snacks, monetary gifts, and bibles for the preschool children.
For any of these activities please contact Angie at email@example.com or call 619.426.2211